Hello, Leon 5F to new Ibiza :)

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Seat Leon FR 1.4 140hp 5F owner here and changing car to new Ibiza FR 1.5 TSI EVO, new Ibiza arriving start of June.

Already bought new set of 18" wheels and tyres to it since original 18" set will be used with winter tyres since im from Finland, we get snowy and slippery roads in winter time. Original 18" wheel specs are 7x18" ET51 5x100 so..

These Subaru wheels should fit just fine :)
- Inter Action Impreza Gold 7,5x18" ET48 5x100 wheels with 215/40/18" Michelin Pilot Sport 4 wheels

and KW Variante 2 coilover suspension kit arrived also just.
and K&N panel filter 33-3111 is on order also, it should arrive end of April.

I would have wanted 19" wheels but there is like OZ and one other that makes ones that fit.. and OZ is too expensive for me. and wanted gold color wheels for white car..

so hello to all Seat owners!

Deleted member 103408

Tervetuloa sivustoon.

Laita ylös kuvia, kun voit

Welcome to the site.

Put up some pictures when you can

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Got these options to my 1.5 TSI EVO car:

- Kessy keyless ignition
- Cigarette lighter, cos i have cooler box to summer trips to keep my beer cold during driving places hehe
-18" temporaty spare wheel, cos of Beats audio
- Normal white color
-.FR Pack ( led lights driving lights+dark back windows+better 8" media player (this one is basic now but i had to buy these cos i ordered 11/17)
- Alcantra interrior
- Beats Audio System
- Electronic package
- Climatronic
- 18" Performance 20/1 wheels + i took 215/40/18" winter tyres with spikes and had to pay +200€ extra for this tyre option
- Motor heater + heater socket to inside car ( winter stuff )

Deleted member 103408

i like the beer cooler, we have a bank holiday in the uk this weekend and I live by the sea so maybe I should retrofit one of these to my car :)

Deleted member 103408

only down side is I have to let my wife drive my car :drive2:

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
My current Leon FR 5F has ST Suspension ST X coilover kit and Autec Contest Gunmetal 8,5x19" ET45 wheels with Aeolus Steeringace 235/35/19" tyres, and its lowered like -50mm or bit more front and back. 1 person sport car, if i get passangers then front wheels starts scrub into inner wheel arches :cheeky:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GJTN66XMHu8/maxresdefault.jpg

Here is pic right after suspension change and its dropped "little bit" after that so its low...
https://ibb.co/hcjBOn

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

I have just ordered a KW DDC ‘Plug & Play’ Coilover Suspension Kit for my car so that I can carry on using the onboard damper changes and also use an app to pre set another 5 settings for the dampers. Along with a small lowering on the car.

I am going for Stage two map before i get the wheels changed (I got rid of the diamond cut ones and replaced them with Powder Coated for now) but I do like yours

Deleted member 103408

I love her dearly but no the wife is not a race driver, the car on the other hand is very much a race driver.

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Im selling my Autec wheel+tyre set, im taking car to dealer with 18" original Performance 20/1 wheels + Hankook iPike RS winter tyres...

Deleted member 103408

Yes they aint cheap but my requirements were very specific and they met them, I will give feedback to the forum once I have them fitted and used on both road and track

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
theoldboy: Your Leon looks nice and prolly is pretty fast also.. :thumbup:

I bought OBDEleven basic while ago and prolly buy pro licence to it, i havent done anything with it yet but maybe i poke Ibiza with it hehe

Deleted member 103408

yes obd11 is a very good tool on my car gives some cool changes

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Looks like im getting my new car next tuesday. Saw it today when i brought my summer tyres to dealer. It looked great inside and out.

Got that nice leather panel in dash and not that shiny black one.. since lot of mixed pics floating around, with black dash panel + better seats etc..

Also got that cigarette lighter + ashtray.. that ashtray is little cup that u can throw away if u dont need it since it occupies in one of the bottle holder slots.. kind of useless thing that ashtray.. and the lighter is in front of handrest (12Volt outlet for beer chiller) haha

Deleted member 103408

Please put up some pics when you get the car.

Yes understand about the ashtray my daughter has a mk5 Ibiza (great car) and funny enough my mrs honda civic also has these.
Beer chiller now that sounds like you are getting the car just in time for summer.

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
I just put info out if someone is looking for things like that.

I will take pics when i get the car and post some. and i will get pics after suspension change also, switch is coming soon also, i try to change suspension in June and asap..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.