Hello, Leon 5F to new Ibiza :)

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Wheel alignment done and took car to inspection where they checked suspension set, so its legal for my car now and added to registration form. Damn inspection prices went up, costed 85€. 2 years ago did same with Leon 5F and it costed only 25€. Damn greedy bastards :brucelee:

Deleted member 103408

Yep just another form of Tax, Here in the uk we dont have to get the car inspected (apart from the yearly test to prove car is roadworthy) but we have to inform insurance company, they charge you for changing the policy and then extra for doing a modification. Lucky mine was up for renewal so did not have to pay for change of policy.

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
That inspection policy just changed this spring here in Finland. New cars has first inspection 4 years after buy and after 4 years then its every other year until car is 10 years old, after that inspection is yearly. But i had to take inspection now since wheel alignment paper is valid only 3 months so i just took it now and get on with it.

Here insurance companys dont do anything else other than takes your money if u dont crash :D and after crash insuranse is more expensive, since your bonus level drops and insurances costs more.

My bonus level is max 80% so it means i get 80% discount from insurance..

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
32188-2.jpg

This looks cool..

Maybe i get this Ragazzo catback, also called local Seat dealer and they said this Style/Excelence rear skirt cost new 112,50€.

Alicia

Jun 24, 2015
Kent
Got these options to my 1.5 TSI EVO car:
-18" temporaty spare wheel, cos of Beats audio

Sorry to revive an old post but I have a 2017 Ibiza 6F with Beats Audio and, after two flat tyres in two months, I want to buy a spare wheel. I'd like to know if anyone knows the part number for the correct holder with jack, etc and spare (assuming 18" space saver) for the Beats subwoofer to sit inside? Thanks