Hello! New Leon Cupra owner

CaptainPie

Jun 12, 2018
West Sussex
Hello everybody,

I am picking up my shiny orange new Leon ST Cupra 300 tomorrow!

Quite excited as I have wanted to get back to the VAG world for a while. My choice between the Golf R estate, Skoda Octavia or the Leon Cupra was pretty easy. The Octavia was not exciting enough, the Golf was too expensive and the Leon could come in a magnificent Orange colour.

I have always tried to be part of the forums of the cars I own so hopefully I can become a part of Seatcupra.net :)

As a quick history of my cars, there are many, but I will pick out some of my favourites:

Rnaultsport clio 172 - just a go kart, stuck to the road and dealt with anything thrown at it.
VW Golf Mk4 GT TDI 150 - my last diesel car, potent and quick. Even quicker with a REVO
Mazda 6 Sport 2.3 - Possibly the most well made car I've ever owned, and a beautiful engine
Seat Ibiza MK2 1.4 - obligatory previous Seat, pretty nippy, only owned for 3 months before a bus totalled it :(

RobinNelson

Jun 8, 2018
Hiiii! This is my favourite car! Now I have Ford but it's not for long
I remember I saw Leon at parking of samedaypapers office
Now I can't forget about it) So congratulations!! Orange is a great colour!)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome buddy,

How's the car going?

Bet she rips lol got any ideas planned or you just going to roll with it for a while?

May I suggest buying OBDeleven to get some changes done for a very cheap price on comparison.

I must say I don't think I've seen an orange cupra yet in the flesh, if you live anywhere near Donington you should head over to our national meet on the 8th July and see whats about. Any info should be in my signature.

I hope everyone was OK after the bus incident...

Enjoy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members