Hello

Dale4Life

Hi im new to this site, Got my first cupra last weekend and looking to modify it :p I used to own peugeots but now its time to go up. Ive already put a HID kit + sidelights, Cone air filter + breather filter (ive bought a G-reddy dump valve just waiting for my silicone hose to come so i can fit it, Any sensible ides what else i can do? Thanks alot!

Dale4Life

Hi ther fozzy, Yeah im gonna get it mapped by a firm in derby forgot the company name, its a reliable known garage my mate knows, said he would rolling road it map it and roll it again with a full print out for £200 which is a very cheap price is it not? What car do you have? Cheers

fozzy890

I bought a SLC on a y reg fairly cheap.
I had some old wheels from the garage slapped on and a recirculating dumpvalve, my next step is to sort out the paintwork (jelous ex) and then satge 1 remap. After that im not sure on what to do, i dont want to go too crazy as ill be getting rid back end of the year for a newer one lol

EDIT
It also has a K&N filter

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale4Life

Oooooorite yeah women do know what hurts the most haha! And nice one where about you from? i got a 52 (2003) plate in silver, got a open dump valve not fitted yet need a reducing hose, ive got a open cone filter breather ffilter HID's, Gonna matt black my wheels put it on coilovers and get the roof matt black wrapped. then il go for pipe and stage 1 map :D

fozzy890

Mines silver. I will get it all sorted out soon. And im from near Leeds pal how about you

Dale4Life

Yeah mines silver too buddy. orite im from scunthorpe bout 50 mile down road lol

seans leon

hi lads i am new to the group. just bought my first leon cupra r last weekend. can anyone recomend a good DV some are saying the 0007p re-circ and some are saying bailey not to sure on what to buy

seans leon

Ok mate thats good to hear ive just ordered a 0007p forge split r hopefully will sound nice with my scorpion exhaust thanks for the advice

Dale4Life

Yep i had my Greddy fitted and after a day it ran lean as f**k! so i took it off n put standard back on it lol, ive now changed my wheels to Audi rs6 19" wheels n gonna have them painted graphite grey :), Does anyone know of any seat shows or anything :S Thanks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members