Hello..

Rich_p

Nov 20, 2018
I thought I better say a quick hello before I start posting and asking questions!

I currently have a low mileage 2009 1.6 Sport Ibiza (in old lady blue) that I use as my daily, it has been in the family since almost new and was a demo/managers car before that.

I'm hoping the forum will be useful if I face any issues and also hopefully I can be of help to others too.

Reactions: Syphon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi and welcome. I assume "old lady blue" isn't it's official colour? :lol:

Having a flick through the Ibiza and readers ride sections are a good place to start for info and answers to common questions. But if you get stuck, ask away.

Rich_p

Nov 20, 2018
Hi and welcome. I assume "old lady blue" isn't it's official colour? :lol:

Having a flick through the Ibiza and readers ride sections are a good place to start for info and answers to common questions. But if you get stuck, ask away.

It's official colour is Nayara Blue which I've just discovered while googling appears to also be a p0rn star with massive fake lills..

Anyway, I've got a technical question which isnt answered by searching and it suggests I should use the "Ask questions about your car" section but it looks like people also use the model specific section for techy questions, which is correct please?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
appears to also be a p0rn star with massive fake lills..
:rofl:.

Yeah, I'd post in the specific model section, that way hopefully someone with the same or similar model will be more likely to see it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.