Help: FR TFSI Turbo

Jan 3, 2014
Have now got my 200BHP tfsi FR. But im only 2 days in and cant get into the passenger side front door from the outside. I have tried pressing the unlock button 2/3 and even 4 times and still nothing. Am I missing something simple or is there a fault with the door? Its booked in at the garage for thursday morning but if I can fix it myself I wont have to go without for the day.
I had this problem but I push u lock on key once then again a few seconds later. That solved mine. Just gave it time to catch up haha

kroni

Jul 21, 2014
Will try it again later. The rear door opens but not the front passenger door. Think it might be a loose wire

kroni

Jul 21, 2014
Took it back to main dealer, they have had to order a part for the lock on passenger side. Think whoever had it before me never used the passenger side. Which is nice only 3k miles a year from new :)

kroni

Jul 21, 2014
Had the part put on but still not fixed it. They are now looking at the wirering

CJH1995

Mar 23, 2016
Sorry if I'm intruding but I don't know how to use this website yet.
I'm just wondering if anyone could help me, I have a 56plate 2.0 tfsi Leon with a dump valve fitter and for some reason it doesn't pull like it should? Every now and again it will pull really well, but most of the time it's just limp. It just seems to bog down a lot, especially at about 4000revs. I've had the throttle body replaced as the garage said that was the problem but it hasn't worked. Any suggestions? Could it be the turbo? Dump valve?

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Remove the 'dump valve', ensure you have part '06F 145 710 G' fitted (and that it is in good condition if you already have one i.e. no splits to the rubber) and thank me once done

CJH1995

Mar 23, 2016
I'll thank you already Dan FR, I had an inkling it was something to do with the dump valve but wasn't sure so asked a garage. Thanks a lot :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.