HELP!!! Need someone in UK to put my car parts on a PALLET!!!

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Hey everyone soooo as the title says... I need someone to collect a bundle of parts for me, strap it to a pallet and I can have a shipping company pick it up. I'm willing to pay for someone to help me out. I really don't want to drive 1000miles and cross the channel unless there is NO other option.

PS anyone know palet packaging service?

Pallets are cheap if not free to find, it would be best when someone works for a company that already has pallets and materials. The parts are located in Maidstone Kent, I know some guys on here are from Leeds not to far.

Somebody help a mate out

Parts list is pretty much cupra r body kit and the black cupra r headliner and pillars. Again willing to pay someone to just put it on a pallet and I can handle the rest. You will not be held liable for any damage to parts I will have shipping insurance.

Thanks my dudes

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Leeds (a tiny Village) near Maidstone is 250 miles from the City of Leeds (where the members here are from)
Hahahahahahahahah FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK and now it shows what a dumb yank I am. I just saw leeds on the map and thought oh cool

Nizza

May 17, 2019
Erm. I don’t think all that’s gonna fit on a pallet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Erm. I don’t think all that’s gonna fit on a pallet...

A big pallet

I'm planning in the works a roadtrip with a vw t5 to come get it all. So much time for some fancy parts my gf will kill me

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Take her with you and make a holiday out off it
I would help you out if it was closer but it just to far and take up a whole day and wife would shoot me lol

She would love to take a roadtrip but 8 hours each way with the baby... not the best idea. Not yet... but I think my colleague and I will go! Maybe hit up London for a day too

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
She would love to take a roadtrip but 8 hours each way with the baby... not the best idea. Not yet... but I think my colleague and I will go! Maybe hit up London for a day too
DO IT! Your parts await.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.