Help needed with leon fr tdi

lstepa

Hi i am new to this site but thought i will ask for your help.

I have a seat leon tdi fr mk2 and lately if i give the turbo some stick after a while the exhaust starts to pop a little and the turbo gets a little laggy, i have been to many garages who have looked and said all is fine. i must state tho when the popping starts when i let the car sit for a min or two it does stop, the exhaust is fine aswel had that checked. and no lights on dash when it happens is this me giving the car to much stick

tar guys

lstepa

Yeah it does but only when it's popping I have taken it easy this week and it seems fine strange really

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
Hi i am new to this site but thought i will ask for your help.

I have a seat leon tdi fr mk2 and lately if i give the turbo some stick after a while the exhaust starts to pop a little and the turbo gets a little laggy, i have been to many garages who have looked and said all is fine. i must state tho when the popping starts when i let the car sit for a min or two it does stop, the exhaust is fine aswel had that checked. and no lights on dash when it happens is this me giving the car to much stick

tar guys

DPF-REGEN, perfectly normal for the FR
Do some searches for dpf and you will find a lot on the subject

lstepa

No way mate is it really this normal does it happen on you fr, even the turbo A little laggy aswel ?

lstepa

Cheers mate read up it that's what the problem is to a tee so it's nothing to worry about then great money saves cheers mate