HELP please

kreamo

I currently own toledo 07 dsg sport 3months old i absolutely love it for me it ticks all the boxes. The only thing is during the last couple of weeks it has developed an annoying and slightly worrying knocking noise. The noise only occurs when the auto is engaged in 2nd and happens when i lift my foot off the accelerator in order to slow down without braking if you see what mean. It sounds like it's coming from the rear nearside.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Dubbedup

I have the exact same car mate, and if it was me, I would get it straight back to the stealers...a 7 month old car should not be making any noises out of the ordinary...

What you thinks of the car?

I must admit mate, I love driving it, the DSG box is just amazing...

snappertpm

Ive recently bought a 2yo Tdi Sport DSG. Havnt a problem like yours but i think the main dealer needs to be paid a visit. Have to agree but the DSG is awesome. i ran a Golf GT TDi for 5 years but this is easily the better car. Hope you get sorted soon.

kreamo

Took it to the dealers yesterday morning. they heard the knock and stated they have never heard this type of knock before, therefore seat uk would have to be informed still waiting for response.

I used to love the car but now i'm having second thoughts. I'll keep you updated i've got a funny feeling it's the box.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.