HELP!!! Proof Of Membership

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Hi folks,

I joined the site a while ago before buying my LCR, and now I hav insured it with Adrian Flux they are asking me for proof of my membership.

How do I get this and what is it exactly?:shrug:

I have 10 DAYS to get it and forward it to them:cry:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
nothing formal as far as I know. They tend to only see clubs as something you pay a membership fee for.

That said, ring em up. Ask them - they told me what to do, all I had to do is give them the website URL over the phone and job done ;)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
They said SCN didn't count the last time I tried getting a quote off them. :confused:

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Well i dont think i got a discount, but when the woman asked me if i was a member if a car clubI mentioned SCN and she requested proof.

I didn't do anything but I received a letter today stating they ned the proof and a copy of my photocard.

I'll speak to them on Friday and let you all know.

Thanks for all the help
:clap:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
seriously mate - same happened to me - I phoned them up and asked what proof they needed - i gave them the web URL to SCN and the lady on the phone said that was fine.....

Try it and see - should be ok.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
At the end of the day fact remains were not strictly a club, we dont have ID cards, and natty little avatars saying who we report to.

I also dont believe in the insurance discount, its still based largely on your postcode, and individual circumstances, they dangle the club discount carrot, to make you think your getting the best possible deal.

But ring around, and likelyhood is you'll find a cheaper qoute, and sometimes cheaper isn't the best option, cover may not be all its made out to be, when you come to require it.

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Fair enuf

I'll ring em and sort it today, just wasnt sure if there was something formal that i didnt get.

Thanks for replys anyway

nomad

£5 & I'll feck off !
Nov 29, 2003
In the Jockey 24/7
Visit site
BHP Addict said:
Hi folks,

I joined the site a while ago before buying my LCR, and now I hav insured it with Adrian Flux they are asking me for proof of my membership.

How do I get this and what is it exactly?:shrug:

I have 10 DAYS to get it and forward it to them:cry:

I had the same thing mate and i asked if i could send a print of the 'Edit Profile' page from the user CP section and they said fine !!:)

Just to be on the safe side i sent them the same thing from SE ;)