Help with interior lights fuse

swanseastu

Stupidly I was installing some LED Festoon lamps in my interior light and have blown the fuse.

Now I have no boot light, mirror vanity lights front and rear map and entry lights.

Ive looked at all the fuses (in the box under the dash - big and small blades) and cant seem to find a blown one and the manual dont list any of them ....any ideas - a forum search mentions 15 or 17 on the Altea, but they seem ok?

Im running out of light and time tonight, so will have to attack with a multi meter tomorrow

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

swanseastu

Well I have checked the fuse box with a meter and all those fuses are ok, and the bonnet ones are all ok, any ideas? Any more fuses anywhere?

I definitely heard a click when i shorted out the bulb by mistake,,,so sure a fuse has gone

Simmhead

The fuse for the internal lights is in the fusebox under the dash. I remember because I pulled it by mistake when looking for the alarm one...when it was dark :rolleyes:

swanseastu

Thanbks Simhead, Im really confused then because every fuse is fine, both the big fuses and little ones, Do you think there would be a relay connected to them?

Simmhead

Doubt it, don't think they'd draw that much of a current to warrant a relay. Though as always, I may be wrong. If you can see which is for the alarm in the manual, it will be one either side from what I recall.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.