HELP!!!

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
When you say the DPF has been done... you mean cleaned or removed? Failed regenerations would cause diesel to end up in the oil, overfilling it. I'd also be careful because if the oil level gets too high, it'll be dragged into the combustion chamber.
It has had a brand new 1 fitted but oil hasn't been changed since

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
I have had this checked since fitting 2 it has done 2 regen from 2 attempts all readings are normal but before they changed it it read attempted 6 failed 6. I now drive 1hr up then back down the a69 once a week to give it a good run.

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
With it be coming worse since the dpf change I ruled that out.

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Cars back in the garage they gonna Che k it fri or Sat but said not to drive it gonna recheck the injectors and the seals. Does anyone know where to find the part number of the injectors? Thanks

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Update cylinder 2 3 and 4 injectors all failed testing...... Can't recondition them as I have the 1 type that aren't do able so I have 3 new 1s coming tomorrow needs a oil flush and replacement and hopefully if will be back tip top for its next owner.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Wow, respec' to you for going to so much trouble for a car your selling. Most would just pass it on with its problems.

Reactions: DannyallenFR

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Funny how they passed first time then failed second time. I get the feeling they never did a test the first time
Yea I thought that too diesel car smoking easiest thing to blame is the dpf, it's been an expensive and frustrating car but I have still enjoyed it whilst it lasted lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise