help!!!

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
evening all, how do i fit my mechanical boost guage, what pipe do i need to 'tee up' with. TDi by the way, thank guys:)

gazjones

put it where my amp cable goes mate big gromet there to get to or look for one on the drivers side in the same place

gazjones

by the way big planns for next fairmile meet jordan. what does the guage look like im after one

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
gazjones said:
put it where my amp cable goes mate big gromet there to get to or look for one on the drivers side in the same place

Can you direct me to this mate, i need exact map co-ordinates:happy: cus i'm thick

gazjones

thought you saw my cable anyway right in the top right of the engine bay near the strut bolts there is a grommet right behing bonnet stay actually. then if you take side pannel out from passenger side ie like fuse pannel on other side you can get your hand in there and move the sound deadening away a bit you should then be able to get the other side of the cable and pull it through. there might be this on drivers side but not sure as i think its the bonnet release grommet for lhd cars

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
thanks for that mate i'll have a look tomorrow too dark now!!! Daniel told me about the plans, Hilarious mate
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gazjones

yea will be funny thinking of white powder to recreate his trip home lol

gazjones

and black to make it look like his normally sould be interesting, will be doing a few trials before i go down lol

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
gazjones said:
thought you saw my cable anyway right in the top right of the engine bay near the strut bolts there is a grommet right behing bonnet stay actually. then if you take side pannel out from passenger side ie like fuse pannel on other side you can get your hand in there and move the sound deadening away a bit you should then be able to get the other side of the cable and pull it through. there might be this on drivers side but not sure as i think its the bonnet release grommet for lhd cars

found it mate, on the drivers side the bonnet release cable runs through it, so i wonder if i can get the pipe through it aswell:think: , i'll have a look tomorrow cheers for your help:clap:

gazjones

yea its better on drivers side i think just bit trick getting hand behind dash as the fuse box is there but thats the better side i think as thats the side the guage is on suspect, thought it was to dark bet you just couldnt wait till morning as it would be doing your head in lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise