Hey guys, new to the forum, hoping for some advice

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the forum Nick,

Check out the Readers Rides section you will find a few cars there that have been modified.

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
Ok perfect thanks for reply. I’ve already got a stage 1 apr map and neuspeed pflow but am looking forward to stage 2. Ordered a 3” decat yesterday

Deleted member 103408

Sorry mate been a bit tied up.

I presume you have a MK2, as I said there are a few threads in readers rides that will show you what others have done to there.
Two of our moderators @Jimbobcook and @Legojon have MK2 one is perfect stock condition and the other at stage 2+

At a rough guess I would say you need an anti lift kit (although I presume you have one already)
Upgraded FMIC
Upgraded engine mounts

The other guys should be able to help a bit mre as mine is the MK3, You should also have a chat with apr to see what they recommend as coplimentary hardware to go with there stage 2 (The Revo site gives you this as well.

Put up a few pics and if you are up to it we always like a readers ride.

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
Thanks theoldboy. Yes it’s a mk2. I purchased a gfb vta dv today and can’t wait to get it fitted. Hopefully it will sound awesome coupled with the neuspeed pflow I have fitted. Keeping my eyes peeled for a decent priced cat back now and looking for a used airtech fmic if I can find one

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
What @Legojon said haha

I'm happy to help you spend lots of money on detailing products... I'm Mr stock car but there's always room for mods... I have the anti lift kit which is a great mod!

I'll leave the modifying to the pros haha

Deleted member 103408

Anti Lift kit keeps the power on the road not in the air.

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
Thanks for the info, just googled it to and I’m sure if it’s not already been done by previous owner I’ll get around to doing it. Seems like a must do mod. Excuse my inexperience I’m quite new to modding. Had a few quick ish cars but either kept them standard or were already modded before I had them. Stupid question most probably.... but can I fit my new 3” decat to the standard cat back system? Just for now until I get hold of a decent cat back

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
Hey guys just realised I have a k&n that’s pretty much brand new just hanging around if anyone’s interested? Also just sold my mrs focus and on the hunt for a mk1 Audi TT 225 for her in the South Wales area if anyone knows of a decent one for sale

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Hey guys just realised I have a k&n that’s pretty much brand new just hanging around if anyone’s interested? Also just sold my mrs focus and on the hunt for a mk1 Audi TT 225 for her in the South Wales area if anyone knows of a decent one for sale
Is it a k&n panel filter?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.