Hey Hey

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
Hello all
I'm Simon from Plymouth, collecting a 2014 Leon 1.4TSI 125ps SE Dynamic Tech Pack next week and cant wait
already have a small list of things i am wanting to do mostly involving Carista.

Will get some piccys when i have collect her.

One question i do have, on the spec sheet it says i have an XDS Differential. can anyone shed some light as to what this is?

Thanks

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Yes pictures... we like pictures!

What colour did you go for?

As for XDS i'm pretty sure it's the Electronic Differential lock which lets you go round corners quicker lol my MK2 Leon Cupra R has one of the earlier version of it. You never know it's there I doubt.

I am open to being wrong by a knowledgeable person haha

Enjoy the car when you get it

Cheers

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
Welcome to the forum,

Yes pictures... we like pictures!

What colour did you go for?

As for XDS i'm pretty sure it's the Electronic Differential lock which lets you go round corners quicker lol my MK2 Leon Cupra R has one of the earlier version of it. You never know it's there I doubt.

I am open to being wrong by a knowledgeable person haha

Enjoy the car when you get it

Cheers

I will be taking a lot when i get her, im so excited, mainly for the LED headlights and modern stuff as im going from a 2002 focus 1.6.
I went for the grey, ( not sure on the name of the grey) but it looks better in person :)

Thanks

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
Well I picked the Leon up yesterday and drove back from Southampton to Plymouth. MFD indicated 52.2mpg but I take that lightly. Drives lovely. For a USB music stick to work do I need the cable that goes to the MEDIA IN port?
Thanks

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Well I picked the Leon up yesterday and drove back from Southampton to Plymouth. MFD indicated 52.2mpg but I take that lightly. Drives lovely. For a USB music stick to work do I need the cable that goes to the MEDIA IN port?
Thanks
Do you not have a USB port in the car? Mine just works and it's 9 years old mk2 leon lol make sure the USB stick is formatted in fat32.

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
Do you not have a USB port in the car? Mine just works and it's 9 years old mk2 leon lol make sure the USB stick is formatted in fat32.

I cant see a USB port anywhere. Theres a 12v socket by the handbrake and in the glovebox there is the sd car slots and a media in plug.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.