Hey, scn.

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Names Brad, and I hail from scunthorpe unfortunately lol

Just recently bought into seat from owning BMW and am really happy to say that because I now own a seat, it just happens to be the best car marque in the world,and a 3 year old citrus yellow se tdi 140 just happens to be the finest car ever made.

Looking forward to joining in, and learning off experienced people, scn has already helped me diagnose an over boosting turbo, which I got a brand new replacement under warranty from the Kia dealership which I purchased the car from. :D

My cars just had its 40k service done, and had my wheels sprayed matt black. They're standard seat wheels, but unlike any other I've seen, I think they're cupra ally's but I'm not sure I would attach a pic but tapatalk keeps crashing and saying I can't post pics till I've made 15 posts. :(

Next up is black mirror caps, front splitter and vinyl to blank off the colour just below the bumper mesh.

Want some cupra seats and a nav unit, but big purchases like that will need to wait :(

Look forward to being an accepted car bore somewhere new :)

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Thanks mate, might just fill this thread up with full stops to get my allocated 15. Took me ages emailing pics to my ipad from my phone lol

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Excellent, I sure hope so. It's funny I'm already one welcome up from the introduction at a popular BMW forum lol

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Thanks mate! Looks the nuts when it's had a good clean, the colour was what made me notice the car :)

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Washing today, red mosquito spots all over and tar from resurfaced roads. Hope this comment brings me to 15 so someone can tell me what wheels I have..

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
ahy5uges.jpg

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Looks nice, i want some black mirror caps too, have you seen the ones you want to buy?

Cheers mate the caps I've got are off an fr, they've been sanded and primed just waiting to paint. Well, got my mate doing it for me soon lol as far as I'm aware you can buy then from a main dealer but they only come primed now? Mine were £11 something off eBay. Right place, right time lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.