Hey, scn.

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Cheers, just need the black centre caps to finish them off. The dealership actually did them for free because there was confusion and I think a gesture of goodwill after the overboost fiasco.

I've seen other fr caps, individually £25. Yours is 03 right? Be more of those in breakers so you might be as wise to hint a seat breakers, I had a few I used for my bmw and found it a good system than searching listings as you can haggle and get them put up.

Kia also lent me a 68bhp picanto. I think the wheels were to make up for that, and it was £50 cheaper than seat lol

RY4N

Dec 30, 2012
Rotherham
Good idea with the breakers, i know of one in Worksop that did have alot of mk2 leons in for breaking (found them via ebay), 06 mine - think i'm good to use any pre-fl mk2 caps, did they change the shape for the facelift models? I'm in no rush so that could work to my advantage. Ha abit of pain (picanto) for gain (cheaper wheels) :D

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Yeah exactly although the picanto was chuckable and felt rapid in a multistory lol
Yeah my mirrors are quite a bit bigger, I've snapped a clip on a replacement due to eager sanding so that's gonna be fun :/
I want some LCR seats for less than brand new so I'm on the lookout for breakers :D

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Cheers ill have a look, gonna keep my eye out for people who don't know what they've got too ;) haha
Just realised I need bass back in my life, so a headunit upgrade is on the cards now too lol

RY4N

Dec 30, 2012
Rotherham
Cheers ill have a look, gonna keep my eye out for people who don't know what they've got too ;) hahalol

Ha i'd love to find someone like that :D, hope you find what your looking for! I originally saw a listing for another part and just messaged them about the rear quarters and they had some so might be worth dropping them a message / call see what they've got.

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Yeah I will, I've just seen a thread where someone's fitted a mk6 golf climate panel into his Leon.. Looks ace.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.