Hi all from Bolton

Sam_c780

May 27, 2019
Hi everyone im Sam and live in Bolton recently bought myself a 2011 cupra as i fancied a change from a boring 4x4 dad car. Had a couple of vag cars in the past so come back to the vag scene. Hope to get to know some of you and find out some tips and tricks on what can be done to these awesome cars.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Welcome to the forum.
I’m from north west area also. Originally from Wigan but now In Liverpool.
My car is a Mk1 Cupra R and always found answers to any problem I’ve had on this forum from previous posts so you’re definitely in the right place.

Reactions: Sam_c780

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Reactions: Sam_c780

Toledo TSI

Sep 20, 2017
I'm not from Bolton but work in Wingates. unfortunately my car doesn't match yours for speed.

Sam_c780

May 27, 2019
Hi all @Legojon your car is stunning awesome colour aswell looks and sounds like you've spent a fortune on it but its worth every penny for the smiles.
@theoldboy haha ive been down the i need it route many times and got a feeling il be going down it again.
@Toledo TSI il keep my eyes open for you

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi all @Legojon your car is stunning awesome colour aswell looks and sounds like you've spent a fortune on it but its worth every penny for the smiles.

Cheers. Yes, I have. I'm going to being paying it off till the day I die. At which point I want to be cremated in it (along with my tv).

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Cheers. Yes, I have. I'm going to being paying it off till the day I die. At which point I want to be cremated in it (along with my tv).

Or you could be like Mr Solo in Goldfinger and crushed inside the car to a cube when returned by Oddjob. Then the car can be left in the garden, indoors or wherever and you will always be present.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Or you could be like Mr Solo in Goldfinger and crushed inside the car to a cube when returned by Oddjob. Then the car can be left in the garden, indoors or wherever and you will always be present.

I guess it would save money on the 12x24 burial plot for the car... but I'm not sure I could die knowing my leather seats would be crushed.

Did you have to tell him that These Mk2 Speed Blue CUPRA R boys are very into their colour lol

Haha, don't worry, it's ok having the 3rd best colour too. :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.