Hi all, living the Leon life.

DTB1985

Jul 26, 2018
Leeds, UK
Minimum requirements are:

OBDeleven application works with phones and tablets with Android version 4.1 and later. The system is using online databases so it requires good internet connection for fast and smooth work.

You can get an old tablet or phone with wifi and bluetooth to do the job.
You can also set up Android on a Windows PC if you are into techy stuff.

If you want to use the live data on your central screen it will not work as its only designed to work in Portrait not landscape. You should look at apps like Torque Pro which also work on your central screen.

For my sins I also use a Mac lol. Tried to find an emulator but none of them support bluetooth which sort of sucks.

I could try running windows on my Mac and installing an android emulator on that but thats getting super tech. Just need to through Linux in there somewhere as well lol.

Deleted member 103408

Yes i am a mac user as well, afraid you just need to buy an old Android phone that will connect to your wifi router and has bluetooth and the relevant android version.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I unfortunately have an iMac lol it's pretty good which annoys me...

I'd suggest converting and buying a One Plus android phone and a linux laptop. It's the way forward.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi I'm new here need help how to start my own post about a bocanegra just bought . Hope someone can help and sorry for hijacking this thread
Evening

If you go into the introduction section here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/introductions-new-members.125/

Then if your looking at it from a mobile you need to click on post new thread like I've put the arrows to on the pic below, then just fill in the info and post.

Screenshot_20180730-205904__01.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.