Hi all new here

Mar 19, 2019
Hi everyone

Im Chris from newcastle im new to the forum and recently bought my first 2007 MK2 FR 170 last august and love it has a few mods and mapped.

Been lurking the forums for sometime and thought i might aswell signup as its a very helpful place and amasing source for information.

thanks.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Good to see another MK2 join the forum.

What mods has it got? Did you get a copy of the rolling Road info from your map?

You'll have to get some pics up when you get a chance

Cheers

Mar 19, 2019
Hi Jimbob

thank you for the welcome

Its got a fair bit paper work for the car along with receipts and work done in past and its had EGR, Delete, DPF, Delete, Stage 1 Map 210BHP with printout by revo, Wind Deflectors, Lowered all way round sure was about 30 - 35mm ? was done before i bought it, Factor 18" alloys, upgraded LED bulbs all way round, Aftermarket Panel Filter but thinking of going forced 3" induction with custom made heatshield and heat reflection tape / wrap on the fence about it tho,

resprayed the silver mirror caps to gloss black, backbox delete and added a single 3" tip sits nice in the cutout turbo whistles alot louder now tho as to be expected, rear tined windows, red calipers and few other bits any pieces also.

Me being me same with any car ive had i always replace everything from front to back so its 100% mechanically sound bushes, droplinks, track rods, ball joints, wishbones, arb bushes and so on its a piece of mind thing.

proably find other things to do to it at somepoint lol.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members