Hi All - Seat Leon 5F

Dec 16, 2019
Just a quick introduction of myself to the forum :D

I currently own a Seat Leon 1.6tdi 5f with only one 'mod' if you like to call it...a tow bar :lol:. I have a few plans for the car in the near future so I thought best place to look around is on owners forums :D

At the minute the car is standard and ideally I would like to pursue a little bit more poke out of it, as coming down from a 200hp little hot hatch to the all mighty 110hp leon does make a difference :lol: (To be clear though I won't be looking to match this power at all, I have been looking around the net for different places offering remapping and from what I gather I should be looking around 140hp mark realistically...correct me if I'm wrong?)

Other than that I also want to lower the car, nothing too special, just lowering springs, but need to do a little bit more research on this. I dont want to sacrifice too much ride comfort.

Thanks

Mat

Dec 16, 2019
Welcome to the forum. What will you be towing?

Hi, I was planning on towing my track/race bike to the track and back but when will this happen I'm not sure yet. I've moved to a 'new' home recently and plan on building a garage first so I can store my bike, etc at my house, before returning back on track :D

Reactions: bigT's lcr
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.