Hi All

Aug 13, 2019
Cork, Ireland
I've been visiting these forums for a while researching my recent purchase (Sept 2019) and finally decided to post in the New Members section!

I have a 2011 L eon MkII Cupra R. The Cupra R model sold here in Ireland is of a slightly lesser spec then that of the UK cars. It misses out on the leather and central exhaust set up. Other then that it's running the same spec hardware.

The previous owner remapped it to Stage 1 by a local tuner Leeside Auto's here in Cork, Ireland. I have the receipt for the tune and I've verified it with the tuner. He's currently installing a rolling road so I'm looking forward to seeing what BHP it's putting out. It feels a big jump up in power from my old E46 325Ci!

Work to date:
  • Castrol 5W-30 & Bosch Oil Filter
  • Timing Belt, water pump and tensioner
  • 4 x wheel balancing
  • Bosch Aerotwin wipers
Things it needs:
  • Alloy refurb and decent rubber
  • Some minor paintwork on the passenger wing and the lower leading edges on the front bumper
  • Faulty wing mirrors need to be fixed - they fold electronically but the mirror glass itself won't adjust. I'm thinking it's the switch as they seem to have power going to them.
  • The boot release has stopped working. I'm thinking I'll replace the unit as it isn't too expensive and see if that cures it.
  • Fix the sagggy bonnet lining
I'll post a few pics as soon as I figure out my way around here...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.