Hi Folks

• Thread starter Jane_LeonCupraR
  • Start date

Jane_LeonCupraR

For starters I'm Jane, located in Stockton on Tees (north east England).

I have recently sold my 1989 mk1 Golf GTI Convertible with the intentions to use the mular to fund my new dream, Seat Leon Cupra R 225bhp, preferably 2004-2006. My reason for change is I have recently become a mother and I just couldn't justify putting my little boy into the cabby under the grounds of safety and reliability, plus require 5doors for ease and a large boot. Therefore I have managed to talk myself into the car of choice as I don't want a standard family bus.

As I have not yet purchased my car any help in doing so would be fantastic, I have located a couple of interesting ones that I'm going to pursue this week but nothing has actually come of anything so far. I have no issues with traveling as myself and my partner (Richard who owns a MK2 Golf 8V GTi) are off a couple of days this week so a run out somewhere will be a nice thing to do.

Cheers for your time and expect to hear from me in many threads.
Jane

Jane_LeonCupraR

Picked my little beauty up last thursday, will get some images up very soon.

It's an LCR 225 on a 2005 (55)....very low mileage and in vibrant yellow, I love it. Is there a starting point of playing with things? As one thing I would really like is a dump valve but someone has mentioned about a Turbo Intake Pipe. Any advice is welcome. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.