1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Hi Folks

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS - New Members' started by Jane_LeonCupraR, Apr 1, 2012.

1. For starters I'm Jane, located in Stockton on Tees (north east England).

I have recently sold my 1989 mk1 Golf GTI Convertible with the intentions to use the mular to fund my new dream, Seat Leon Cupra R 225bhp, preferably 2004-2006. My reason for change is I have recently become a mother and I just couldn't justify putting my little boy into the cabby under the grounds of safety and reliability, plus require 5doors for ease and a large boot. Therefore I have managed to talk myself into the car of choice as I don't want a standard family bus.

As I have not yet purchased my car any help in doing so would be fantastic, I have located a couple of interesting ones that I'm going to pursue this week but nothing has actually come of anything so far. I have no issues with traveling as myself and my partner (Richard who owns a MK2 Golf 8V GTi) are off a couple of days this week so a run out somewhere will be a nice thing to do.

Cheers for your time and expect to hear from me in many threads.
    Jane

2. DOLBY

DOLBY Nothing to say ATM...erm

welcomes etc etc

3. Picked my little beauty up last thursday, will get some images up very soon.

It's an LCR 225 on a 2005 (55)....very low mileage and in vibrant yellow, I love it. Is there a starting point of playing with things? As one thing I would really like is a dump valve but someone has mentioned about a Turbo Intake Pipe. Any advice is welcome. :)