Hi from a soon to be Cupra T owner

DaveCupraT

Hi all. great site btw, been after a Leon Cupra T (02) for while now and this site has really helped resolve some concerns i've had about the one I test drove yesterday. Long story short, a yellow engine light came up and the car started to sound like a Scooby! It had pretty much no fuel in it (typical used car dealer) so may have sucked some crud into the engine. The Dealer is replacing all the coils and I'm going back for another test drive today. Hopefuly this was just bad timing and isn't going to be a long-running problem!

DaveCupraT

I thought so too. Yeah, it's got FSH with no problems so-far. Really looking forward to owning a car i've wanted since before I could drive.:D

Thanks btw, this seems like a friendly forum with alot of very useful info.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveCupraT

Pics coming as soon as. I think i need to make "5 meaningfull posts" before i can upload them. :think:

DaveCupraT

I think I'll start a readers rides thread soon. I've got a few things I want to do but suggestions are always usefull...I'll be leaving the engine for now though, it's already had an ECU re-map of some kind. I stuck my foot down on the way back from buying it and I think I nearly ended up in the future it was that quick!:-o (in comparison to a 1.9 deseasel 306 anyway)

Monkey1983

Hi !! ( spamming for posts !! ) oh and genuine Hi and welcome along with me to this forum. :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.