Hi, from Cheltenham

Ellie82

Hi guys! New to this site, just thought I would say hello! :D
I have a much loved seat leon Cupra, it's a little over the top, with 6screens, 4amps, hand stitched custom leather interior, custom paint job, 351bhp, but I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellie82

Hi
Thx, It's a mk 2, il upload some pics later. Mines white with black bonnet roof and boot. Was in fast car mag, girls rides special in feb this year :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Does it have red leather by any chance :)

And only part of the boot and bonnet are done

Last edited:

Ellie82

Do u know it? It Came from Aberdeen origionally.nor do u recognise it from fast car mag?

Ellie82

Messages at the same time, yeah it did. I've owned it for over a year now,mbut previous owner was from aberdeen. He spend a fortune on it

Ellie82

Ah Glynn, yeah it's got 3 speakers in front doors. Just had some ebc turbo grooved discs and yellow stuff pads put on

Ellie82

The iPad won't let me upload a pic, il do it on my laptop later. :)

Ellie82

yeah thats him. ah i see, putting im putting it up for sale again :(

Ellie82

i dont wantsell but have to as have a baby and a older kid. cant put the pushchair in any where, lol. Great for them to watch a dvd in the back tho :)

Ellie82

i have a audi rs4 rep too, its stunning! with boot space, and cant afford to run them both :(

Ellie82

Mines pushing 440 torque, a lot faster then my Leon of the mark. Ah it a shame it's got to go. Your Leon is really nice! :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Thank's it's not often you see the white on white. Yeah that's good torque what kind of power it pushing? My leon 356.8 bhp with 319.6 torque :)