Hi, from Cheltenham

Ellie82

My Audi is pushing 342 bhp, ur Leon's quick as then! White on white does look great! My Leon's quick but it's weighed down by all the speakers, lol. so at you a good mate of Glynn's? Seen his skyline on Facebook, lucky man. Does he want to buy his Leon bk, lol. ;)

Ellie82

Hi Ben, I'm good thx, u? Yeah it's going ok, still needs to be played around with to get it running smoothly. Got to get my K04 turbo refurb done soon, getting a better chip in too, then she will be running great! How's things with u? :)

ben-chelt

Nov 23, 2011
Cheltenham
Hi Ben, I'm good thx, u? Yeah it's going ok, still needs to be played around with to get it running smoothly. Got to get my K04 turbo refurb done soon, getting a better chip in too, then she will be running great! How's things with u? :)

yea good thanks :)
there is a meet this sunday if your up for going? we can convoy together if you like and maybe meet people on the way?
look for it in the meets section.
glad the audi is abit better now, still need to see your leon :)
ben

Ellie82

Yeah I'm up for that, il have a look :) il bring the Leon along! It's a complete one off, doubt you would of seen any others like it lol. ;)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
My Audi is pushing 342 bhp, ur Leon's quick as then! White on white does look great! My Leon's quick but it's weighed down by all the speakers, lol. so at you a good mate of Glynn's? Seen his skyline on Facebook, lucky man. Does he want to buy his Leon bk, lol. ;)

I know him from the beach where we cruise in aberdeen ain't seem him for age's. Your audi must be a fair thing to go. Thank's just something different from the norm black on white :)

Ellie82

I know him from the beach where we cruise in aberdeen ain't seem him for age's. Your audi must be a fair thing to go. Thank's just something different from the norm black on white :)

I'm a friend of his on Facebook so I know he's traveling all over at the mo. nice to be different. A lot of people either love or hate my Leon. It's like marmite! Just as its a tad ott. :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Yeah it's different and it's a nice looking car alright the ice in it's mental i remember when i first seen in it it looked ace

Ellie82

It's still mint now, been well looked after. Ive changed some of the speakers for the same models where they got damaged. ;)

Ellie82

yeah that's just how i remember it and your audi look's tidy to

Thanks :D Audi needs its turbo sorted out. I have a k04 on there, but when I had my 6 stage ibc gizzmo boost control fitted a garage I went to set my duty and gain far too high, which has potentially buggered my turbo.

Ellie82

Yeah it's the k04 hybrid, Im hoping it's just the seals that have gone, or it's the best part of a grand to get a new one! Shame as its only been on the car for 16 months. What mods has yours got? :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Yeah that's a bit of a waste if it only been on that length of time I'm sure it will be only the seal's does it smoke. Mine has revo stage 2+ map 3in blueflame downpipe with de-cat 3in powerflow cat back rs 4 fuel valve uprated high pressure fuel pump uprated s3 intercooler with forge fmic k&n induction kit which is away to get changed to a itg filter

Ellie82

Yeah mines smokes only a bit every now and agin. Unless I boot it then it smokes quite a bit. I know it's leaking oil from the seals, but works fine. Yours sounds good, any more plans with it?

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Think you mite get away with an over haul of your turbo does it still boost ok.

Not sure thinking about stage 3 maybe :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise