Hi, from Cheltenham

Ellie82

Is it easy to do? I had some many probs with the Audi not so long ago. All to do with the wiring and setting up of of the 6stage gizzmo boost control it has on there. Got ripped off by a garage in Bristol to do with the wiring, then it kept going wrong again. Think I might let a garage do it that I trust ( bill -badger 5) I dont want the car to be off the road for anymore time. did you see my Leon in fast car mag? Girls rides special was out in feb? ;)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
A turbo overhaul is not to bad a job. Ah that's not so good i do all the work to my own car only thing i got someone else to do was map same with my mk4 ibiza cupra i done all the work. Heard he's good with the vag stuff. Does your partner not do any of the work?

Yeah i saw it :)

Ellie82

Nah he don't, he works 16-18 hour days 7 days a wk in the summer, I hardly see him, and shattered if he has a day off. I only know people from garages so its not gonna be cheap :( at least I know badger 5 will do a good job, there's a few garages round here that wud rip me off.

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Yeah more so little back street garage's yeah i've spoke to bill on the phone and he sound's decent enough.

Ellie82

Yeah he is. I live a few miles from his garage so handy for me :) I need to get I one soon, was driving yesterday and it started bellowing with smoke, so I obviously stopped. Let her cool down then it was fine. Dropped the price on my Leon even more. Difficult to sell :(

Ellie82

An I was offered stupid money to then when it comes to it they just mess me around. £8650. How much have u been offered for your? Got offered to swap for a vw t5 transporter, tempted :) but need cash.

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
An I was offered stupid money to then when it comes to it they just mess me around. £8650. How much have u been offered for your? Got offered to swap for a vw t5 transporter, tempted :) but need cash.

Yeah that's true got offered £14500 for mine. That be cool to get :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.