HI from Holland

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Hi, my ame is Anthony. 31 years from Holland.
Since feb 2018 i drive a seat Ibiza 6J FR facelift 2014. Before that i had a seat altea 1.6 bgu 2004.

The ibiza had 86hp and 160nm, but remaped it to 133hp and 221nm. Stage 1+ on ron98 and pipercross filter. Next month i a going to put a eibach pro kit on it.
RRwo3GFirCgtApf3A

I am also active on the seat-online forum in Holland and facebook group. Also i do vcds and vcp codings on VAG cars. Facebook: vagcomdordrecht.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, welcome to the forums. Wow, that's quite a map! What else have you got planned for it? I've heard really good things about the pro kit.

Reactions: at0ny

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Thanks. The car drive mutch better now.
Last month i put a forge bov on the car. But more for the sound then for performance.

For now only the eibach pro kit next month.
In the last 5 month i have bought the 17 inch tagus wheels and powdercoated them glossy black, oem fr spoiler in color of the car and some other stuff like 5000k xenon, led on licence plate, led on foglights etc. So i done a lot of updates on the car.

When its a little bit lower maybe in the future the forge induction kit. And maybe the midd resonator delete. Also the maxton design front splitter is on the list to do.

Reactions: Legojon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Seems like you have quite a list going there.

You should start a Readers ride and get everything logged so people can see what you're up to.

Enjoy!

Deleted member 103408

welcome there seems to be a good following for seat in holland. i do like maxton they have some good stuff

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
welcome there seems to be a good following for seat in holland. i do like maxton they have some good stuff
Thanks. I order the maxton design front splitter. Only 6 weeks waiting time.

Last week fitted the eibach pro kit on the ibiza. Its a little bit lower then stock(sport) springs but drive mutch better in corners.

cd2YGg7XNyTuUPNa8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cd2YGg7XNyTuUPNa8
haMwWGaFYaeT28HHA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/haMwWGaFYaeT28HHA

Also found someone with a mst performance air intake. Maybe i am going to buy this one.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.