Hi from leeds

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
can't see it being a problem, will pop round tuesday night if thats okay? working at 6pm everyday this week apart from tuesday and sunday. Yeah really like them Leons, would have to get an FR or above

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Fine man. If he has it Tuesday bring it round, cheeky but would you be able to scoop up a couple of quid to cover materials and that? Shall we say about half 6 Tuesday in tesco car park to the right as you enter from the petrol side then you can take me round to yours?

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
Not cheeky at all mate, course i can. How much.. Can i look at yours first though.
Yeh where the bottle banks are.

Sent from my iPhone 9 from a time machine

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Yeah, although mine are getting touched up. Pay when you're happy with it can always touch it up aswell free of charge of course. On a price I dunno, the can cost me £15 I'm guessing I'll get 3 cars worth out of it so maybe a fiver it that sounds reasonable. Make sure you have about an hour or and hour and a half spare and bottle banks are good

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
If it's ok we you, I'll have look at yours then decide cos I've seen the full badgless front grille what looks nice just can't decide lol.

You use normal diesel or have you tried that v power diesel

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
I use petrol in mine, normal when I'm poor and super when im rich.
Fair play see what you think when you see mine

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
No, my badges are black but my grill is black so hardly visable on the front the back is black badge now and white paint really looks good makes a statement

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
I want the leon badge taken off the boot, leaving the FR only.
Been watching a guy do it on YouTube with a heat gun, fishing wire and a adhesive mover.
Don't like the sound of heat gun near paint lol

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
I wouldn't touch my badges they look wicked!
Tomorrow, 6.30pm near the recycling still good for you?