Hi guys and girls

Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm James, Ive just bought a 1.4 TSI 150 fr Leon so thought I best join an owners club

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Hi mate! Nice car and love the grey...
awesome site this! I’ve been on here for about 15 years... can’t remember when someone didn’t know the answer to something! I’ve got four seats at the mo. Bit of a bug.
Anyway! Welcome .
And get that thing remapped

Jan 31, 2020
Hi mate! Nice car and love the grey...
awesome site this! I’ve been on here for about 15 years... can’t remember when someone didn’t know the answer to something! I’ve got four seats at the mo. Bit of a bug.
Anyway! Welcome .
And get that thing remapped
Hi, and thanks. I like it, ive driven manual cars for last 20 years so still getting used to the dsg...remap, if it was safe I'd do it, I may do a few cosmetic tweeks though, wheels have a few scuffs so that's my first port of call, then I'd like to gloss black my mirrors and the chrome grille surround.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Change colour of allots. I went for smoke chrome on the blue mk1 facelift and black on the mk1 yellow. new TOLLY is having Audi 19s .
remap..... never had an issue . If you use someone good . Dsg can handle more. It will feel like a different car mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise