Hi I’m new to this

Nov 15, 2019
Hi I drive a seat Leon cupra 5f 2014 280bhp but it’s been remapped,full turbo non res Remus exhaust system ,ram air induction , and few more performance parts it’s running 380 bhp any idea to stop all the wheel spin ?

Reactions: bigT's lcr

RYANBRZ

Sep 10, 2019
Hi I drive a seat Leon cupra 5f 2014 280bhp but it’s been remapped,full turbo non res Remus exhaust system ,ram air induction , and few more performance parts it’s running 380 bhp any idea to stop all the wheel spin ?

Ps4S wheels and Dogbone mount.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Just to reiterate everyone else; some decent rubber (Michelin PS4S's are the choice of many, but there are other suitable tyres) and the dogbone mount - whether it's an insert or the full mount. I personally favour the full mount as inserts tend to mangle the stock mount after time.

Unfortunately, in a powerful FWD car, you'll always get wheel spin. The tyres and mount combination will just help erradicate the wheel hop but probably increase the chance of wheel spin in the lower gears. As @'& Son' managed said, good throttle control until you know the car has traction (usually third gear for me).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.