Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
Welcome to the forum, the search engine should be able to tell you most things you need to know, if not just start a new thread!

get me i can't even spell the word VAUXHALL!!!! :rofl: what u got anyway?? heres my new beast lol body is mint first thing i'm doin tho is gettin it on coilovers!!!

IMG-20120405-WA002.jpg

what u think??

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
ha! Thats TIDY! Coilovers will sort that right out. Im picking up my Leon cupra TDi 150 in 2 days time. Thats had a Hybrid turbo and Stage 2 remap to 206bhp. What are you gunna do about wheels. Looks like it needs some dish.

ha! Thats TIDY! Coilovers will sort that right out. What are you gunna do about wheels. Looks like it needs some dish.

well i was thinking keepin more to the standard look as i feel i'm gettin to old for mods !!!! but i would like to get my engine bay lookin sweet but even down to that its like how it came out the show room lol

IMG-20120405-WA010.jpg

so all advice and suggestions r welcome :p

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
Wow that bay is tidy :) I take it your a cleaning and polishing addict like me :) I love improving a cars condition it's very satisfying :) also I like the standard look as well especially when it's got some upgrades under the bonnet ! Especially when it's as nice a looking car as your cupra ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise