Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Didnt work mate, here you go
e195889a.jpg

Same wheels as mine

thats sweet love it!!!!!!!!!! ;)

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
Yep thats mine :D yeh i need to order the stonechip kit and repair the chips on front bonnet edge/wing/bumper and then give it a run over with the machine polisher again and get some wax on it, never have time ! Dunno what else to do with it, gotta replace the turbo and clean sump out, would like windows tinted but dunoooooooo :D

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
yep it sure has lol n hopefully i am lol put it this way i ain't popped out 10 kids :lol: i'm bit lost with whos who and whos got what :confused: everyones been nice tho and "bit" helpful

To end this thread Emma, just post a picture of ya to put them all out of their misery! Not me though, I'm happily married and wouldn't even "look" at the image :rolling eyes and whistling"

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
Not gonna lie, scrolled the first 2 pages and then skipped to last :p As if you used to be a vauxhaller...eurrrghhhh :p

Last edited:

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
its a great forum. Gotta admit I haven't really got stuck in with it as much as I'd like to have if I'm honest but certainly a friendly bunch of people! I was up your neck of the woods last month for a job interview! Didn't get it mind :(

Mr.B33J

2Tone Terror
Apr 28, 2010
Birmingham
well u will have to give me a shout if ever u head this way be nice to see a few members cars off here in person i've come across alot from leicester already and i will one day go on some of the meets :)

Always! I'm only in Tamworth myself. Lookin to get down to some meets at some point for sure. Only problem is I'm only up here for a short time before i'm back down just outside london :( second name is Johnson btw, totally forgot to send you that aha

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.