Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
lol i look about 16 but feel about 88 with my sleep condition and knee problems/walking from a motorbike accident 10 yr ago :rofl: yeah id be up for that :)

shaun21

Welcome to the site, fellow Leicestershire lass. Nice choice of motor, very clean.

shaun21

Haven't ever made one, been on here since 06 to. Was something I was going to do and never got around to it. Will get a readers ride thread on the go over the weekend.

shaun21

No, owned the same one since oct 06. Love the car so couldn't part with it.
And spent far to much, would never get money back from sale.

Tried to get into it on here a few years back but was hard to stay in the loop and costed far to much when stealing ideas.

How are u finding yours? Have u had any work done as yet?

No, owned the same one since oct 06. Love the car so couldn't part with it.
And spent far to much, would never get money back from sale.

Tried to get into it on here a few years back but was hard to stay in the loop and costed far to much when stealing ideas.

How are u finding yours? Have u had any work done as yet?
thats good when u get a car u know inside n out :) and yea i think once i do mine i will keep it cause it don't add that much value plus you know how its been done etc .... nope not done nothing yet lol i want to be sure before i do!! i can't wait to see yours ;) do you have any meets in nunny??

shaun21

Have just been trying to start a readers thread and can't post, count 15 and we are good. Even tried to add it to intro thread and said no.

It is nice when u know what and how things were done, I'm a technician myself so all work done by me. Apart from the map.

Haven't lived in sunny nunny for a couple of years so I'm not sure, haven't had chance to update yet. I'm in leicester now and there Are a few vag lovers here.

Have just been trying to start a readers thread and can't post, count 15 and we are good. Even tried to add it to intro thread and said no.

It is nice when u know what and how things were done, I'm a technician myself so all work done by me. Apart from the map.

Haven't lived in sunny nunny for a couple of years so I'm not sure, haven't had chance to update yet. I'm in leicester now and there Are a few vag lovers here.
oh well u do need to get updating then lol i am still figuring out how to use this site :confused:
i've started a threat so get some pics up lol on http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=350051 ;)

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
another late welcome!, ;)

each day I keep thinking should I downsize to an Ibiza, theyre pocket rockets, and that one is very tidy & unmolested, very few like that now,

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
well u will have to give me a shout if ever u head this way be nice to see a few members cars off here in person i've come across alot from leicester already and i will one day go on some of the meets :)

Oh ohhhh, you've done it now!! Thats an open invite to all the stalkers (sorry, I mean fellow members ha ha) to come straight over to ya and introduce themselves (and have a purve at ya).
Whens the next meet ha ha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise