Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
To end this thread Emma, just post a picture of ya to put them all out of their misery! Not me though, I'm happily married and wouldn't even "look" at the image :rolling eyes and whistling"

I'll second that one pal!
These single lads beat around the bush too much;)
I can guarantee, if you called yourself SweatingBeastDave69, you would have had one welcome!

By the way, welcome!

Now, if your wandering what we look like, go to the "ahhhhhhhhh, so that's who you are" thread!

Would put a link, but I is a computings mong!

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Bees round a honeypot!

But yes as countless others have said, welcome to SCN.

It was only last year I went to my first ever car meet. Best thing to do is just have a casual chat with the other owners and have a walk around each other's cars, after all, the idea is to get ideas for your own car and to hear of other people's experiences. Everyone who goes to a meet are all the same really, they all have a passion for four wheels, so don't feel the odd one out.

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
hello and once again welcome to scn, you will soon get the feel for the site and work out where to ask certain questions.

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
haha yea think i will just don't like the thought of feeling a d**k!!!!:p

Well remind all the young lads when you meet them that you don't want to "feel a ****" as I think that's why a lot of lads go to these places/meets. Have fun Emma, sure you'll get loads of face to face warm welcomes....you being the only girl in the world and all. Ha ha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise