1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Hi jon and gem here

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS - New Members' started by jonandgemscupra, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Hi guys and girls me and my wife brought our first seat today in the shape of an 03 plate leon cupra in yellow, the colour was my wife's choice, it has a few mods done (I will list once I get all the paperwork in order) it has 19” wheel mania alloys in black, half tints. We brought it for a summer play toy, any comments would be nice, hope to speak soon :D

2. traumapat

traumapat Leon Cupra IHI

I hope your not knocking the colour choice otherwise youd best get Gem posting as shes obviously got all the taste :p;)

Welcome to the forum :D

3. It's a grower mate lol I will try and add pics, how do I go about it? As I'm new to all this. Many thanks mate we r looking forward to speaking to u guys get every1's input

4. Fozzy 89

I like the yellow colour just make sure you look after it

Bad for paint fade

Welcome we all here to help

5. traumapat

traumapat Leon Cupra IHI

use photobucket or similar and link pics from there, i think you need a minimum of 15 posts.