Hi new cupra owner here

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
hi just picked up my cupra night and day coming from a Kia Sorento luv it any tips for me or stuff I won’t find in the manual when I get a chance to read it

Reactions: TDW18 and Syphon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, welcome. What model Cupra did you get MK1, 2 or 3? There's a good mix of all on the forums. You can also check out the relevant Leon section and readers rides. But if you let us know what year it is, I'm sure we can think of a few nifty things that aren't in the manual (or can be tweaked with software).

Reactions: Deano j1971

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
Haha, no need to be worried... he's just trying to fill the ranks of the red team! :D
Lol I was thinking he was going to say he knew it’s history and it’s bad,my mind ran away with me ,white wasn’t my first choice but used these things are rarer than rocking horse shite blue was what I wanted :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Lol I was thinking he was going to say he knew it’s history and it’s bad,my mind ran away with me ,white wasn’t my first choice but used these things are rarer than rocking horse shite blue was what I wanted :)

No offence meant. We often have colour envy on here

I’ve got a Desire Red Cupra 300. A few I know have white @Deano j1971 having a stoker of an ST, @theoldboy having a beast of a 280/500. A few Blue , sorry Speed Blue, @Jimbobcook and @Legojon. Then there’s Carbon ST @Damo H and to top it off Black Cupra R @paddy6789.

We all live our cars and are vocal that ours is the best colour.

Enjoy your car I’m sure you’re going to have lots of big smile moments.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Please tell me it’s not white

Welcome @Theporter.... is that another Nevada white into the Cupra clan, I must say that’s more than “SpeedBlue&”Desire Red put together.. that’s cause we all know it’s the best colour. This next meet is going to be large, I think Blackpool’s season should start just for us. You got any plans for any mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
When I had the focus st I was running the dreamscience race plus remap but this thing is perfect as it is in my opinion, looks like the previous owner fitted a few little things ,black badges, extra cupra300 badges as well a suede steering wheel and some other bits,but I never say never

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
No offence meant. We often have colour envy on here

I’ve got a Desire Red Cupra 300. A few I know have white @Deano j1971 having a stoker of an ST, @theoldboy having a beast of a 280/500. A few Blue , sorry Speed Blue, @Jimbobcook and @Legojon. Then there’s Carbon ST @Damo H and to top it off Black Cupra R @paddy6789.

We all live our cars and are vocal that ours is the best colour.

Enjoy your car I’m sure you’re going to have lots of big smile moments.
If I could have my R in any colour, it would be either Alor Blue or the red that @Maypack has

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
If I could have my R in any colour, it would be either Alor Blue or the red that @Maypack has

You know what you should do then @paddy6789,instead of forking out £2000 on a ceramic job, get a the “r” wrapped in one of them colours it would look sick plus probably only cost about £1300 saving a few bucks.lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: paddy6789

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
Every time I reverse of my drive there’s a grinding noise on the back I’m wondering if it’s the pads surely though a dealership wouldn’t sell me a car with this problem or am I wet behind the ears
044b637623195d159d21b23c6ccce898.jpg

TDW18

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, fellow newbie here too. Picking my cupra 290 up tomorrow!! Also in white! How are you finding it so far?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.