Hi new to the forum

Aaronrodgers

Sep 14, 2015
Hi new to the forum thought i would say hi just bought a seat toledo v5 170 got a few niggles with it but will get the sorted never new how fun the v5 is will try post a picture at sum point

stillfirm

Feb 20, 2016
you've obviously not had as many niggles as I've had with my 03 Toledo V5 170

all sorts - replaced the stereo, a wiper arm, had fun with the alarm and central locking, I've seen evidence of a damp patch int he footwell, needed to sort out a non-winding window - but its been good fun and pretty much every google search Ive done to find out how to do things has brought me back to this forum!

How are you getting on with your car?

Aaronrodgers

Sep 14, 2015
Haha sounds like you have had alot of fun then i have only got a oil leak coming from below the inlet manifold ow an i lost my key so i am using the spare an the alarm keeps going off if i dont put ignition on soon as i unlock drivers door wich is driving me mad but hard to find a place that will do me another key but part that its been brill
I am hoping i dont have any more problems its had alot done to it in the past tho so fingers crossed it should be ok

stillfirm

Feb 20, 2016
Key fob

[email protected] - this guy Craig supplies cuts and programmes keys. He quoted me £100 to do one for me.
I've ended up not bothering as I know I'm not going to have the car for very long. He was very quick to respond

davelee

Nov 12, 2015
Originally Posted by davelee View Post
have 2015 Cupra 280 Have a problem with interior light flickering when throttling /braking any ideas. bear with me am new to site

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.