Hi Ya, New Girl From Brighton......

CupraBabe14

Oct 19, 2011
Brighton
Well not exactly that new, i was an old member years ago. So decided to rejoin and have a look around again.....:p

I currently drive a Seat Cupra, covered in rebull (some might remember my car from before) still standard a running like a beast.....

Hope to actually attend a local meet and meet some new people..... Nice chatting to you all :p:p:p

CupraBabe14

Oct 19, 2011
Brighton
Welcome again, get some pics up of your motor :D

Tom

Ive tried already, says i cant post pictures till i have made 15 posts :whistle:

ive just uploaded them to photobucket, but cant get them on here. so will have to posting more i think lol....

Thank you for the warm welcome :funk::funk:

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Just seen the picture after I sent the msg:doh:, bet you were like erm… HELLOOO:confused:…. It’s up there ^^^ lol

When you hit the 15post mark, you should start a “reader’s ride” and whip your pictures up in there lady [B)]

CupraBabe14

Oct 19, 2011
Brighton
Just seen the picture after I sent the msg:doh:, bet you were like erm… HELLOOO:confused:…. It’s up there ^^^ lol

When you hit the 15post mark, you should start a “reader’s ride” and whip your pictures up in there lady [B)]

LOL.....thats ok i had a pic of me at first:censored: then thought will have to use the car as my avatar so peeps can see it:-o

But will defo start a thread with my baby once i hit the 15post mark:funk::funk:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.