HID headlights

mikeyb21473

Apr 24, 2009
Plymouth
[B)] has anyone fitted them to their Alhambra yet?

been itching to mod bits here and there, and feel the bulbs will be first. will it be easy to hide the control boxes for each bulb in behind the headlights? as not managed to have a look yet.

:think: not even had the bulbs out either :rolleyes: its an 04, newer shape

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
[B)] has anyone fitted them to their Alhambra yet?

been itching to mod bits here and there, and feel the bulbs will be first. will it be easy to hide the control boxes for each bulb in behind the headlights? as not managed to have a look yet.

:think: not even had the bulbs out either :rolleyes: its an 04, newer shape

iv fitted hids to alot of different cars and have come to conclusion that they are all the same the alahambra is a h7 bulb fitment , ur dipped beam most german cars have h7 as dipped and japanese have h4 as dipped beam urs is h7 get a kit from dianes shop on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-XENON-CON...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262 bought at least 30 kits from here and never had a problem

mikeyb21473

Apr 24, 2009
Plymouth
:think: just a quick question, would the 35w versions make the computer think the bulbs had gone :rolleyes: or would I have to look at getting 55w kits :help:

mikeyb21473

Apr 24, 2009
Plymouth
new kit on way from China £39.00 via Ebay. Thanks FAHID for your help.

will post before and afters when done ; )

Last edited:

mikeyb21473

Apr 24, 2009
Plymouth
well they finally arrived, 7 days later, after spending 3 of those sat in customs (according to the tracking number)

fitted within half hour at lunchtime the day they arrived.

got before and after pics, just need to get the count up now so I can post the pics.

perm

would love to see the pictures.....
quick post some questions....

Any other plans for the car ?
I have a 1.9 tdi (130 bhp ) which I would love to pimp up a little....

mikeyb21473

Apr 24, 2009
Plymouth
thinking about an induction filter, I also have a carrier full of blue and purple LEDs, but don't want to start drilling holes anywhere to fit them and spoil the bus. May do the interior lights though

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.