Hidden functions of climatronic

RobertWe

How about Alhambra?

I know that this is a function from audi. If ibiza cupra has climatronic made for audi it should works properly.

And about silver brushed aluminium surrounds - I did it on myself.
I have coloured all of plastic parts in my car. Now I am changing original velour upholstery on leather one. I am creating combination of black and cream. I have made many changes in my car if you want I can attach some pictures. Among other things I have made blue illumination under a car and inside too. I have used many diodes to create special lighting effects.

Do you know the 2-3 button combination for Alhambra?
BR Robert

Charlie10

That seems quite useful but does it stay on display or revert back after so long

Browntown

Help

I'm having a problem with my air con, channel 52 graphic displays the small 8 as 0 without the middle horizontal bar when the ice icon is on, when the ice icon is off the display reads 13 the 1 being the second alphanumeric 8. does anyone know what this means? Also is channel 22 meant to display as 1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Browntown

Does anyone know if when a1, b1, c1, d1 are always illuminated what does this mean? The hidden climatronic diagnostic says that the unit is seeing an rpm above 6,000 and below 500, but channel 28 is registering just fine and follows my gauge.

www"dot"audiworld"dot"com/tech/int5.shtml#ODBCh52

Sorry about the link not working but I haven't made 15 posts as of yet.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members