Feb 14, 2016
Tilly Central Scotland
Now got an FR each !!!
_20181105_171449.JPG

Reactions: Syphon

FRCol

Feb 14, 2016
Tilly Central Scotland
Can't quite see which one one has the driver wearing a thong, apart from that it just seems to be a post declaring "look at us we have an FR each".......might go and buy 3 or more new Ateca's tmw since I can
I'm sure the object of a Seat forum, is to show other owners, what you have? As there will be all Seats on here, with varying specs and prices. Nothing to do with boasting, unlike saying, that you "might go and buy 3 or more cars tomorrow, since you can!!!"

Reactions: kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Nothing for the Ibiza, as it's brand new, but you never know!! I've already changed all the bulbs to led, new plate surrounds, discs and pads, painted calipers, air filter, quick shift on order and probably new springs, in the New Year?
You'll have to get some pics up of what you've done so people can keep up. I need to get my calipers painted as they're currently pink instead of red lol

Have you fitted OEM stuff or anything uprated?

Reactions: FRCol

FRCol

Feb 14, 2016
Tilly Central Scotland
You'll have to get some pics up of what you've done so people can keep up. I need to get my calipers painted as they're currently pink instead of red lol

Have you fitted OEM stuff or anything uprated?
All the led bulbs are from Amazon. Plate surrounds from Awesome GTI, Pagid pads, standard discs, but have used MTEC on my old Focus ST, so might get them next? Pipercross air filter. Quickshifter coming from Darkside developments. Then need to decide on what springs to go for? Quite fancy a set of wind deflectors, but seen mixed reviews!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Have you had a look at the vagbremtechic stuff? I have their front discs. Want to get rear discs to match. If I did springs again I'd probably go with the eibach prokit to retain some comfort.

Reactions: FRCol

FRCol

Feb 14, 2016
Tilly Central Scotland
Will see what's available, when I'm buying, after Christmas!! Not tracking the car, just would like it a little bit lower. When I had ST, Ford wanted £98 for a front Disc, and I got a full set of discs and pads(Front & Rear) MTEC drilled &grooved for £160!!