Honey comb grille

Trapper

Jul 1, 2005
West Sussex
Hi Andy

I have one on back order. It's taken 3 weeks so far & no word yet. Any way the part number is 1P0052535. It's approx £14+ VAT. :cheers:

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
When I ordered mine I gave the salesman a print out of what Spareman said, I told them it was listed as shelf. I was worried that they weren't going to get it but when I picked it up it was already fitted! :)

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Had a phone call from the dealer today saying that Seat UK cannot source the part as it is not approved by them as, apparently, it makes a noise!

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Problem again, came back and said the part is not available in the UK, thats 2 dealers now. Can someone please confirm where they bought theirs from and for how much. Also, what are the other options if I can't get it through Seat UK?

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
spyke85 said:
Problem again, came back and said the part is not available in the UK, thats 2 dealers now. Can someone please confirm where they bought theirs from and for how much. Also, what are the other options if I can't get it through Seat UK?

When I ordered mine the dealer had to source it from another dealer in southern Ireland. It took ages to arrive as well.

Trapper

Jul 1, 2005
West Sussex
Andy

I ordered mine from a dealer on the south coast. It took 3 weeks to arrive from sunny Spain.I don't think he had any problems getting it.

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
DanGB said:
I think there is a guide on someones thread?

As I'm sure you've realised by now that the instructions are rubbish... When I was fitting mine i removed the to little 'pin' things at the top of the grill and stood for about 2 hours pulling in different directions. You have to be brave and give it a good tug up and out towards yourself, once you get it out the rest is easy!*

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84800&highlight=honeycomb

*LeakyTurnip will not be held liable for and damage or injury to you or your car that arises from following his instructions.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise