horn....

mr_claypole

may the farce be with you
no, not what you're thinking.

isnt it pathetic... tho...

had the car nearly 6 months and havent had to use the horn yet. until today when some daft old codger pulled out onto an island that i was sliding around....

need a horn transplant from an LCR one.. at least that had a little "presence" if you know what i mean...

J

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
two tone airhorns are the best for volume, companies like ring etc. i heaed a proper old fashioned but deafening AWOOOOOGAH! haha made me chuckle..

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
where can you get the novelty ones from? nothing beats the mexican hat dance!

but yes.. with you on this 100% its rather timid.. maybe its just trying to keep up the facarde that its a little motor that no one should be afraid of... till you piss off the driver and it then uses the other car to wipe its ass with! nice!

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
pps.. i want one of thoes "AWOOOOOGAH!" ones.. santa if your reading this.. my stocking is all hung waiting for you!

on a random tangent.. i was shown some santa stockings the other day.. and in pops a image of santa in his misses stockings.. i laughed for a while.

Just4 Perry

I use the horn a real lot. Short horn note, mainly for drivers backing out of driveways and pedestrians on mobiles not paying attention.

Civic_Legend

Jun 7, 2005
Ash
Agreed the Ibiza one is laughable. I just hoot along to whatever is playing on the ipod at the time, its SO pathetic that no one else is ever gonna hear it :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Funny you should say that, my Horn was well manly, then i had my FMIC fitted and it now sounds embarassingly poor. Almost a tweet ! Any sggestions.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
My boyf and i were discussing how pants the beeza horn was...........
The horn on my Tolly is well Beefy..............Going to see if i can get a part number for it and get one for the Beeza........
Even if some one pulls out i am too :redface: to press the horn at present!!!!! :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.