How dirty has your car been...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So in other words this dirty car doesn’t merit the work that you’ve done on the clean car
Correct lol I don't think that this red car Trophy should be seen as winning lol you should get something that matches how much effort you've put in to cleaning your own car haha

Something tells me that this would of been fine if the car was white lol

Reactions: Maypack

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Im trying to work out where @theoldboy lives and just before the meet i'll sneak around and give it a quick once over.... :idea:

Deleted member 103408

I live on the Lincolnshire coast so even though you may have given it the once over I will have time to get it properly dirty again unless we go for a photo competition (@Jimbobcook what do you think) so I can win both the cleanest (with my fairy liquid) and dirtiest :)

And @Damo H no you cant photoshop your car dirty we know what you are like.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I live on the Lincolnshire coast so even though you may have given it the once over I will have time to get it properly dirty again unless we go for a photo competition (@Jimbobcook what do you think) so I can win both the cleanest (with my fairy liquid) and dirtiest :)

And @Damo H no you cant photoshop your car dirty we know what you are like.

Ah, I knew you were Lincs but not the coast thats narrowed it down for me! ;)

Given my parents live near Lincoln I can agree that just a days driving in Lincs and itll look pretty bad again.... all minor roads with tractors! A detailers nightmare! ha!

Deleted member 103408

My latest picture is a road trip to Lincoln station across the wolds great driving roads with no traffic but not very clean.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think it needs to be a decision made on the day it just gives people who drive further a chance of winning something lol But i'm open to anything, what they're for doesn't matter to me as long as they are put to use :rocker:

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I've had my Ibiza about four months and it has not been washed since I got it. I cannot remember the last time the Leon was washed, it may not have been washed this year...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've had my Ibiza about four months and it has not been washed since I got it. I cannot remember the last time the Leon was washed, it may not have been washed this year...
How do you go through life like this haha I always think that if I don't clean the car karma will bite me in the butt...

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
How do you go through life like this haha

It wasn't always like this. The Leon ST is the first car that we bought primarily for my wife's needs. She uses the car for her work, she drives around a lot, and I only use it evenings and weekends. I still maintain it but I'm not particularly fond of the car and I've not kept it clean in the way I used to. I think of it like a washing machine, it's an appliance, it does a job but I'm not proud of it.

My wife couldn't care less about how dirty it is, she never cleans it, so it ends up never getting cleaned. I hate clutter in a car so there is never so much as an old car-park ticket in there but it's pretty filthy.

The Ibiza I bought as a run-around, get to work car and it's mine! I will look after it a lot better than the Leon but it's dark, miserable and cold so much of the time that with one thing and another it has never been washed. It is annoying me though so it will get done.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I need to get a 2nd car I don't care about. It's been great (to an extent) driving round in a company vehicle for a fortnight playing how close to the door can I park.

Deleted member 103408

Saw this today on the BBC and thought HOW DIRTY WOULD YOUR CAR BE ON THIS ROAD.
And WHAT SORT OF TYRES Would I need to drive on chocolate (maybe toblerone studded tyres)

Screenshot 2018-12-13 at 11.17.54.png

Deleted member 103408

or maybe you could snowfoam the car with Cream or Iceceam hmmmm

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Saw this today on the BBC and thought HOW DIRTY WOULD YOUR CAR BE ON THIS ROAD.
And WHAT SORT OF TYRES Would I need to drive on chocolate (maybe toblerone studded tyres)

I could have cleaned that up for them in about 30 minutes... it's about my usual evening quota.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Got a horrible courtesy car....

22ed4728e1d6989561937f140a05032d.jpg

Accidentally cleaned it...

ca7ff4b2a5733347b90cf0f7d21b555d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Got a horrible courtesy car....

22ed4728e1d6989561937f140a05032d.jpg

Accidentally cleaned it...

ca7ff4b2a5733347b90cf0f7d21b555d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ewwww is that the dreaded 1 series? I had an M sport one of them as a company car and it was the worst car i've ever had lol worse than a Mini 90bhp diesel, 1.4 Hyundai poo box... I was so happy when i got my 1.0 Ecoboost Focus lol

When you say accidentally cleaned it, you thought it was your car or someone drove it past your arm whilst you had it covered in shampoo lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I could have cleaned that up for them in about 30 minutes... it's about my usual evening quota.
It does look like it's been put out specifically for a drag race... 30 minutes is good going!

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Ewwww is that the dreaded 1 series? I had an M sport one of them as a company car and it was the worst car i've ever had lol worse than a Mini 90bhp diesel, 1.4 Hyundai poo box... I was so happy when i got my 1.0 Ecoboost Focus lol

When you say accidentally cleaned it, you thought it was your car or someone drove it past your arm whilst you had it covered in shampoo lol

Yes its a 2007 1 series, only got 81k on the clock vs the 117k on my Leon and my car has aged so much better, its a hideous gutless heap.

I was only going to clean the windows as I couldnt see anything in the low sun... but one thing led to another! lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yes its a 2007 1 series, only got 81k on the clock vs the 117k on my Leon and my car has aged so much better, its a hideous gutless heap.

I was only going to clean the windows as I couldnt see anything in the low sun... but one thing led to another! lol
You're charging them for the privilege I hope...