How do yeou mount on a standard bumpre the cupra R lip

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Cut the middle tabs down so that they are the same height as the sides. Then just use screws and screw it in along all the little tabs. Will have to cut the ends down slightly as it will stick into the arches slightly.

crisrik

Seat Cordoba 6K 1.4 44KW
Apr 23, 2009
Arad
www.clubseat.eu
thanks,
I thought that if I cut some holes for the middle I can press fitted in as the original way..
for the side you used just screws..??

do you have some pics from the under side..???

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
I too thought about that, but it would be very difficult as the splitter is shaped for the LCR obviously which goes up in the middle of the bumper, where as ours is flat all the way across. See pic below.
2002-seat-leon-cupra-r_1280x0w.jpg

I'll try and get a pic for you from underneath.

crisrik

Seat Cordoba 6K 1.4 44KW
Apr 23, 2009
Arad
www.clubseat.eu
thank you..
hopefully . next week , i will take a day off from the office and i will play a little bit..
I also need to change the Timing beltm water pump.. the thightener (both of them)...
headlight... oil.. filters.. a so on.. (i have 91 tkm with mine)

crisrik

Seat Cordoba 6K 1.4 44KW
Apr 23, 2009
Arad
www.clubseat.eu
thx mate..
now that was fast..!!!

another stupid que.
it is possible to remain any gap between the bumper and the lip.. (looking from the front..???)

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Car is right outside my front door and my phone uploads direct to my flickr account so only took 30 seconds lol. I've no idea what you mean by your last question though.

crisrik

Seat Cordoba 6K 1.4 44KW
Apr 23, 2009
Arad
www.clubseat.eu
nice rides mates..
i was a little bit tyred yesterday.. and maybe i did't expressed myself right.

My question was.. if , after the lip is up, screwd and all, if you look at it.. from the front does remain any small spaces between the bumper and the lip (of course not in the midlle)..

..I've heard that if there is any space.. it can be filled up with some black silicone

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members