how do you do the n249 bypass

turbos

Dec 3, 2008
hi all,
Does any one no how to do the n249 bypass??
I have been looking through the forums and cant seem to locate any pics or information about it!! (I am new to this web site and to seats lol) any info is greatly appreciated

thanx

ant.

Mat

true.

since the new forum, there has been a big search box placed at the top of the page so you now don't even have to click the search link anymore!

The admins have made it easier to search, yet seems like people still don't use it

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
With many new people joining the forum it is inevitable that questions are going to be repeated.
In this guys first post he said he has searched but cannot find any relavant information.

when i did the N249 Bypass i trawled through pages of information before i could find a thread that i could clearly understand. I wished that someone could have pointed me in the right direction as i have with this fella.

I am sure this person will use the search function in future, but if he does get stuck and asks a question i will help.

Wastegate86

black mk3 cupra
Nov 3, 2008
East Devon
^^^^^ good on ya jordan :D
every car forum has the same problem
everyone was new to the site at one point so im sure most members have asked repeated questions at some point.....be honest! :p
"first you search then you ask"...seems fair to me

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.