How do you park your car?

DanDiesel

In my diesel is where I'll be, chugging merrily.
Mar 17, 2005
Kent
I'd rather my fingers go between the edge of the door and someone elses door that the edge of the door touch the next car. I would hate to have to apologise for any damage, because I know how I would feel if it happened to mine.

I'm always checking my doors when I return to the car after being in a carpark. Its getting a bit OCD :givein:

Reactions: JHox and kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is a nice sight lol

IMG_20190103_170719-2320x1305.jpg

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
I have my favourite parking spaces, which makes the wife very happy having to walk down from the top of a multi story carpark
2a3009a3e5906a7a551afcdf036dfe7c.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob66

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I have my favourite parking spaces, which makes the wife very happy having to walk down from the top of a multi story carpark

Where is this lol I'd go shopping there haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Unfortunately, Exeter in Devon so might be a little drive

I'm off down to Devon this year for a week or so who knows lol what are the roads like... Do I take the Cupra or a Fiesta haha

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
I'm off down to Devon this year for a week or so who knows lol what are the roads like... Do I take the Cupra or a Fiesta haha
Cupra, there are some great roads. Also some shitty ones, but I doubt you'll get sent down them. We have a motorway and everything now

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Cupra, there are some great roads. Also some shitty ones, but I doubt you'll get sent down them. We have a motorway and everything now

Never been that far south lol I heard you have an issue with Cornwall and if it's Jam or Cream first on a scone...

I'll be near Sidmouth I think then heading out and about each day

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
Never been that far south lol I heard you have an issue with Cornwall and if it's Jam or Cream first on a scone...

I'll be near Sidmouth I think then heading out and about each day
Sidmouth is about 10 miles down the coast from me, I'm in Exmouth. That's just the tip of the iceberg with the Cornish to be fair

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Bet that parking place took you sometime to find lol

I actually went round the car park twice. Then parked up to the right of that (closer to the camera). Then decided I didn't like it. So moved round onto the corner. Which I then realised wasn't a parking spot but thought sod it. They must have thought I was crazy because everyone else parked up the camera end of the car park, even when I got back to it 3 hours later.

Reactions: Maypack

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
Shame the car will need a wash now

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I always park as far away as I possibly can from the entrance to anywhere and especially avoid parent and child spaces. There are some right muppets at the gym so I park miles away. Corners are usually good especially if its curved and they have continued the spaces round the curve as you usually get a couple of extra feet either side.

For Tesco I drop the other half and come back an hour later :bounce:

I refuse to go the out of town NEXT near us unless I can get there way before opening time to get the only 'decent' or 'pretty' space as my gf calls it away from everyone else.

Reactions: kanyewest

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK

No that's a good space - I used to get the comment 'couldn't you get any further away' but she is used to it now...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members