how do you spot other leon drivers?

Aug 24, 2007
My LC has the fabia wiper and the SCN stickers................whats the deal with the tax disc on the drivers side? Dont get me wrong its kinda cool to stick out.

I hate traffic wardens :cartman:

Also living in Slough I pass the police at least once a day so they can immediately see the car is taxed.

LCR User

Stage...
Jan 17, 2006
Punch IT!:
"well i drive in traffic everyday and on a few occasions ive seen a black LCR driver and yes we raced a few times. i was obviously struggling to keep up in my 180BHP non remapped cupra but still fun. "

Hello mate, yeh havn't seen you around for the morning laps on the way to work! Tis a fast Cupra all the way up to 3rd gear esp for a non remap, keeps up nicely, always can hear the sound of that split r, but damn can the LCR fly after 3rd! We've yet to test that part out though...:D

And you noticed the rear wiper change?? Lol

OFI

Sep 5, 2007
Salisbury
Seems to be a few LCRs round here and my standard Leon Cupra pre-facelift doesnt really stand out any more than a 1.4 :p

Was acqknowledged a bit more in the old 200sx :p but even then when you gave 'the nod' some poeple would be lost :'(

Nov 28, 2006
I'm in Cheshire and see a few LCR's knocking about. I've spotted, and been spotted by pete8tch, from SCN. His number plate looks like his username. We've got similar mods as well.

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Nervous... Twitchy ... Nail Biting.... A slight hint of Evil in the eyes.... and a very heavy right foot... Maybe a lop-sided walk will show that ...

Car - If its a TDI.. Look for signs of smoke.

If it runs on Juice... maybe a BOV....or big fartcan...

General mods... Splitter , Wiper.... And...thrashed rubber...

Aug 24, 2007
:help: Wexham A&E can be a scary experience on a Saturday night.

If you see a black facelift Cupra dawdling about it could well be me :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.