How has your Leon been holiding up since you bought it?

Starks

I have an 04 leon cupra r 225, think theres only got 2 problems with the car, and they're not exactly problems just things to be aware of. firstly its quite low and i seem to scrape the front splitter all the time. usually when coming out of ppl's driveways etc. and the other thing is that the back end steps out when cornering to fast, which is unusual for a front wheel drive car right?

But other than that the car is awesome =-)

gaz258

collected my 55 plate leon fr+ yesterday and its booked in for thursday to replace both reg plates, repair a deep scratch, clean the front breaks and fix an annoying noise coming from the inside drivers door. not gonna let this put me of the car as i love it!

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
Mines diesel but for trims and stuff

Door handles(inside) drivers side scratched to buggery when i took it off, others are scratch too
trims around drivers door floor all falling off(think last owner added better speakers n broke)
squeak from rear seats
boot lid plastic trim snapped by auto glass man 3 years ago still waiting
splash tray ripped off by garage never fixed/replaced
door still leak :(
dints down the back of boot lid from thugs ffs
they cracked my back lights as well (hole the size f 1p covered with tape at mo
didn't re fit tyre plastic wheel arch cover thing and half got rubbed away ffs
seat's covered in stains/hair and one fag burn hole
rear bottom seat bit pully handle snapped
massive stone chips
o and a new rear wheel arch scratch

other than this i service her every 7k - 8k and she runs like a dream now on 100k this week shes hitting 50mpg :)

FRESHMODE

FRESHMODE
Oct 9, 2008
Staffordshire
- had water pump issue after month of owning, thankfully warranty sorted that out - although warranty company would not pay all of the labour costs!! cheeky bas@#rds!:censored: thus leaving me to pay or i wouldnt have a working car, dont know how i let them get away with but hey ho it was xmas

- missus scuffed front bumper while driving passed a stone wall, thankfully at very slow speed - she cried, i forgave her lol

- car almost got written off last valentines day when some dozy bint reversed her landrover into the front in a car park and had to replace wings/bonnet/radiator/bumper (thankfully her insurance coughed up for that thanks to somebody taking her reg no. when she tried to drive away watched by bemused bistanders) unfortunatly, still after all work done though bonnet doesnt open or close easily. (it was the missus that left it in car park --- she cried again, i forgave her!)

-annoying handbrake button rattle

- key scratches under door handle

- small blotchy bits on alloys (very minor)

- car has more rattles etc in winter

Other than that superb (touch wood):D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.